As a mental health agency, SHIP recognizes that it takes a team effort to accomplish our goals and make a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
When selecting our team members, we seek those who are willing to offer the best of themselves for the benefit of our clients and agency.
In return, SHIP supports a healthy working environment that fosters respect and teamwork by:
- encouraging professional development opportunities and career advancement
- providing an excellent benefits package and;
- acknowledging both team and individual contributions
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
Volunteers play a vital role within our SHIP community. Their valuable donation of time helps create fundamental building blocks of friendship, involvement and inclusion that are so important to client recovery.
SHIP is committed to ensuring that your experience with our organization is both rewarding and enjoyable.
- Placement opportunities with our programs that best match your personal interests
- Scheduling that works best for you
- Volunteer orientation and training support
You are welcome to join our team of volunteers who share their unique talents and expertise in many different types of volunteer activities.
For other opportunities, download this Volunteer Application form. Once completed, you are welcome to submit the application via mail, fax or email address;
969 Derry Road East, Unit 107
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J7