We are open
SHIP continues to safely deliver services guided by Public Health, workplace safety measures and the provinces COVID-19 Reopening Plan with Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen.
When visiting our locations please:
- Keep your physical distance. Physical distancing means keeping 2 meters (6 feet) apart from others.
- Clean your hands often. Wash hands with soap and water when visibly soiled. An alcohol-based (70-90%) hand sanitizer is a good alternative when hands are not visibly soiled.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue. Immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
- Wear a SHIP-provided procedural mask.
Please delay your visit and contact your healthcare provider if:
- You are feeling unwell including fever, cough, chills, difficulty swallowing, headaches, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, extreme tiredness, pink eye, decrease in taste or smell, trouble breathing, runny nose or sore throat, or falling down often
- Anyone you live with currently experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled outside of Canada AND been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements
- In the last 14 days, have you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone